No Products in the Cart
Eazy Braids: Ombre colours, Easy to crochet, Hot water
1) Wash your hair well before installation
2) If you are keeping your braids for only 3 weeks you don't need to wash it; any longer and you should wash your hair with shampoo that is suitable for your scalp.
3) If you struggle with dry scalp, you can apply oil.
4) Protect your hair at night. Tie your hair up and wrap a scarf around your hair before you go to bed.
5) You should never keep braids for longer than 8 weeks. Any longer than that and your new growth will stretch and damage and eventually break.