Vita Tech Vitamin B Tablets 30's - Daily Vitamin B Complex with Biotin
Why should i take Vitamin B?
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL)
- B1. Necessary for normal carbohydrate metabolism, neurological and cardiac function, energy yielding, function of the nervous system, psychological and heart function
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- B2. Contributes to normal iron transport & metabolism, energy release, skin & mucous membrane structure/function, nervous system function, maintenance of mucous function, nervous system, skin function, vision and protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- B3. It may help treat psoriasis and reduce your risk of non-melanoma skin cancer. Plays an important role in keeping your skin healthy.
Vitamin B5 (D-Pantothenic Acid)
- B5. Normal fat metabolism, contribute to normal energy yielding, synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vit D & some neurotransmitters, reduction of tiredness & fatigue and contributes to normal mental performance
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
- B6. Necessary for normal protein metabolism, iron transport, cysteine synthesis, contributes to energy yielding metabolism, normal function of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, protein & glycogen metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formulation, immune system function, reduction of stress and fatigue, regulation of hormonal activity
Vitamin B7 (D-Biotin)
- B7. Normal fat metabolism and energy production, helps with normal healthy growth, development and body maintenance, normal functioning of nervous system, maintenance of normal hair, skin and aids in utilisation of Vit B Complex
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- B9. Folate (folic acid) is necessary for the production of red blood cells and for the synthesis of DNA (which controls heredity and is used to guide the cell in its daily activities). Folic acid also helps with tissue growth and cell function. In addition, it helps to increase appetite when needed and stimulates the formation of digestive acids.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- B12. Necessary for normal cell division, contributes to the normal function of blood formation, energy yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, of the immune system and contributes to reduction in stress and fatigue
Take one tablet daily with a meal