Vita Tech Immune Support Tablets 30's
- Daily wellness supplement to compliment your lifestyle
Why should I take Immune Support?
Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene)
- A. Beta carotene is converted into vitamin A, an essential vitamin, is a carotenoid and an antioxidant. Beta carotene, like all carotenoids, is an antioxidant. An antioxidant is a substance that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules; it protects the body from free radicals. Free radicals damage cells through oxidation. Eventually, the damage caused by free radicals can cause several chronic illnesses. Several studies have shown that antioxidants through diet help people’s immune systems, protect against free radicals, and lower the risk of developing cancer and heart disease.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL)
- B1. Necessary for normal carbohydrate metabolism, neurological and cardiac function, energy yielding, function of the nervous system, psychological and heart function
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- B2. Contributes to normal iron transport & metabolism, energy release, skin & mucous membrane structure/function, nervous system function, maintenance of mucous function, nervous system, skin function, vision and protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- B3. It may help treat psoriasis and reduce your risk of non-melanoma skin cancer. Plays an important role in keeping your skin healthy.
Vitamin B5 (D-Pantothenic Acid)
- B5. Normal fat metabolism, contribute to normal energy yielding, synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vit D & some neurotransmitters, reduction of tiredness & fatigue and contributes to normal mental performance
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
- B6. Necessary for normal protein metabolism, iron transport, cysteine synthesis, contributes to energy yielding metabolism, normal function of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, protein & glycogen metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formulation, immune system function, reduction of stress and fatigue, regulation of hormonal activity
Vitamin B7 (D-Biotin)
- B7. Normal fat metabolism and energy production, helps with normal healthy growth, development and body maintenance, normal functioning of nervous system, maintenance of normal hair, skin and aids in utilisation of Vit B Complex
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- B9. Folate (folic acid) is necessary for the production of red blood cells and for the synthesis of DNA (which controls heredity and is used to guide the cell in its daily activities). Folic acid also helps with tissue growth and cell function. In addition, it helps to increase appetite when needed and stimulates the formation of digestive acids.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- B12. Necessary for normal cell division, contributes to the normal function of blood formation, energy yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, of the immune system and contributes to reduction in stress and fatigue.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- C. Contributes to iron absorption from food, necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function, blood vessel structure & function, cell protection from free radical damage, normal neurological function, maintain immune system during & after physical stress, contribute to normal function of the immune system, normal collagen formation in the blood vessels, bone, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth, energy yielding metabolism, normal function of the nervous system, psychological, immune system, contributes to protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E.
- E. Contributes to cell protection from free radical damage, oxidative stress, maintain a healthy immune system, protects unsaturated fatty acids & Vit A against oxidation in the body, assist in cardiovascular health.
- Copper. Contributes towards normal Iron transport and metabolism, forming of haemoglobin and red blood cells, cell protection from radical damage or oxidative stress, normal energy production, functioning of the nervous system, needed for healthy joints and nerves, normal skin & hair colouration, pigmentation, maintenance of normal connective tissue, with Zinc & Vit C form elastin for skin, normal function of the immune system, formation of bone and taste sensitivity.
- Selenium. Acts as a powerful antioxidant. May reduce your risk of certain cancers. May protect against heart disease. Helps prevent mental decline. Is important for thyroid health. Boosts your immune system. May help reduce asthma symptoms.
- Zinc. Necessary for normal immune system function, cell division, contributes to normal skin structure, acid-base metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive function, DNA synthesis, fertility and reproduction, micronutrient metabolism, fatty acid metabolism, metabolism of Vit A, protein synthesis, normal taste & smell, maintenance of normal bones, hair & skin, testosterone levels in blood, normal vision, protection cells from oxidative stress, cell division, constituent of insulin & many vital enzymes, to maintain normal Vit E levels in blood and increase the absorption of Vitamin A.
Take 1 tablet daily with water after a meal